Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Movie Buff

I did a lot of bed-rest today - putting a serious dent in Maureen Dowd's latest book and watching mind-numbing daytime television. I sure hope I start to feel better soon - as I don't know what's worse: looking like an elderly woman walking or not being able to accomplish anything because I'm not up to it. I had so much stuff I was supposed to do today - and feel a bit depressed since I couldn't even attempt a lot of it. I did break from the apartment tonight briefly - caught "Breach" at the movies down the block. Movie was alright - but I was constantly distracted because all the Catholic church scenes took place in an Episcopal church in DC - and I kept fidgeting to find a comfortable seating position. The movie trip did remind me though that "Blades of Glory" is getting ready to hit theaters soon - and I'm totally feeling that action.

4 comments:

Pestasaurus Rex said...

sorry about your back, but if you're in the mood for a 60 second trailer of steve's movie check it out at stringerthefilm.com.

doesn't it look apocalyptic? just what the doctor ordered when you're laid up with a bung back.

logangal said...

totally apocalyptic! but then again, probably so is your life with the ankle biters keeping you moving. please tell me elsa's not the little girl with the gun.

s1 said...

Love!
I didn't realize it was this bad until reading the blog...have also had the back break down...these twins don't come without a price...anyway, I'll call ya' tomorrow and feel free to call me with anything you need, I have the day off...and some news....

Unknown said...

I'm so down to experience the cinematic nuance of "Blades of Glory." Tell me when.