Monday, March 5, 2007

Conversation with KFed

I just had a dream that I was getting the skinny on Britney and KFed's relationship from KFed himself. In this dream at a NYC bar, he told me when they met - they were on ecstacy all the time and couldn't shake it. He also told me that her umbrella-wielding episode was because she came over to his house for drugs but he wouldn't let her in because the kids would be too upset seeing their mother bald. Then I woke up and considered calling Star Magazine with this new bit of info. *On a related note - friends and I were discussing the fact that no one's seen Jayden James yet - he's still got a blanket over him most pictures. Could that mean that he's got a disability? Think about it - Britney and KFed split right after he was born. We all know that disabilities put tremendous strain on relationships. Also - I haven't seen ANY pictures of him - and he's getting to be photo-ready by celebrity standards. Just think about it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know this is the worst thing EVAR, but my buds and I have a theory that JJ is a coke baby.....and it shows, which is why they've kept him out of camera range.