Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Girls & Giggles

Giggle fit last night at "Twelfth Night" performance with Heather. I couldn't stop laughing, because the show was terrible and the costumes even worse. We laughed with silent, shaking shoulders throughout.

Daniela and I smelled an amazingly sweet aroma while walking past Pozzo bakery on 9th today, so we HAD to walk in. We browsed the sweet delights, as well as the very cute baker boy. When we left, I joked I should have asked if he had any buns I could taste. We laughed and laughed until the next block.

Sarah and I hit Ariba, Ariba for mexican tonight - which always means a lot of fun margaritas too. In my opin, Ariba, Ariba is the best mexican restaurant around. The waiters are some of the most gorgeous gay men in this city, so we had eye candy for dessert. Sarah slipped into tipsy-gal while we plotted April Fool's Day pranks, and I wanted to make a fashion arrest for the shirt violation at the next table.

Thanks ladies for making the last couple of days so memorable, so fun, and and so right!

No comments: