Saturday, December 16, 2006

UpDATE

Date with lawyer-man last night was a disaster... wasting about 3 hours of my life. I just wasn't feeling it at the onset - but the problem was, he was totally feeling it, which made it lopsided experience. Ended awkwardly, and I feel a little bad because I totally fled the scene. Ahhh... dating...
Reminds me of a few nights ago when I was walking up 9th - and I saw a man sitting on the ground - leaning against a building. He appeared drunk - as was his girlfriend who was talking over him. She was saying very loudly as she sobbed: "I will never leave you. I am here for you. I will never leave you." He was just looking at her saying, "How could you do this to me?" It was all very sad... and my guilt was two-fold; for I was captivated by the messy drama unfolding in front of me and yet also glad I wasn't in that kind of messy drama myself.

No comments: