Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Life!!


This has pretty much been me the last few days - with James Brown biting it, Ford death, Saddam execution, and such. Talk about stress trifecta - you have no idea! I now know why our newsroom has no windows. It's to prevent people like me from jumping out of them at various points in the day. Anyway, some updates:
PEACE TALKS
The Wye River peace summit has been scrapped, but there are some mild developments. Met with crucial Third Party last night (friend of Second Party) and was quizzed about peace talks. I maintained my indifferent position, which may or may not spur some type of action. Diplomatic means have been exhausted on my end. I'll keep you posted on any future situation - but I myself am not holding breath.
NYE IN NYC
It will be my first New Year's in New York - and I'm looking forward to festivities. Youngest brother coming up to help me ring in and make sense of 2007. Visit comes at wonderful time - as he's shipping off to Africa soon and I'm going to really miss him!

No comments: