Sunday, December 3, 2006

HERE WE GO!

Hello all. Or you. Or just me.
First time blogger here, and I'm ready to rock out with the random!

The fellas were in from DC last night - and I'm still recovering. Went to Marie's Crisis - where my liver actually had an out of body experience, floating high above fantastic looking men in fierce Burberry scarves.

But my liver didn't see the light - and the God of Gay told it to return to my body and shape up... which I completely ignored. Pix from the wild night below:

>




To other randomness - hoping to secure time and date for Wye River peace summit with boy that I was dating 2 weeks ago - but since then - he has apparently become a conjoined twin surgeon at refugee camps around the world. That's the only logical explanation one can make because he has dropped off the face of the earth. In fact peace summit may not even happen - as I believe it's easier to convince Hezbollah to disarm and open a stationery shop in Chelsea. Somewhere right now - there is a troll who used to chase me down with gigantic, glaring red flags who is chuckling indeed...

In other news, met a bonafide mover-and-shaker gazillionaire for drinks the other night, and his story was truly inspiring. At one point, my mind gave chase to the idea of him being my life coach. If you too want him to be your life coach - catch his blog at www.fabricegrinda.com

No comments: