Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Your Chance to Vote

OH NO
Think I'm getting sick again. Have nagging cough and feel like I could take a nap at any juncture. Think it's the schizo-weather that's doing a number on me...
THEME PARTY
After Brandy and Tim's nice dinner, I think I'll throw an elaborate dinner party at some point. Think it should have a theme though, and you can vote now!
1) Deconstruction Dinner Party
2) Highbrow Hoo-Ha
3) Lovers' Quarrel
4) Ides of March
HATE THIS
So I'm in the work bathroom - doing my usual bathroom thing - and there's a woman a couple of stalls away from me. And besides doing her usual bathroom thing - she's also talking on her cell phone. Does anyone else think this should be banned, along with trans fats in NYC?
EURO
Ate dinner at Tao last night - and I didn't feel European enough to be there.
ASIDE
That Betty Ford must be exhausted.

No comments: