Monday, January 8, 2007

So Mike Ditka Walks Into A Bar...


Yes, he did. I was not about going out tonight, as work was stressful and I needed some time by myself to unwind. Fortunately for me - Sarah knows what I'm about and was game for meeting up - even though my mood was far from stellar. Anyway, did dinner and hit a close bar (save the blowout!). So there we were - at a rinky dink bar on the Upper West Side having a nightcap glass of wine. Sarah goes to the bathroom, and Mike Ditka walks right by me! He sits only a few seats away, and when Sarah returns - we're already on him for a picture. We took this one on Sarah's celly. Anyway, after alerting my brothers via text about how I was now watching the Ohio/Southern Miss game with legend Mike Ditka - my night was pretty much made. Oh - and Mike was with a hot mess tonight - who put Cover Girl make-up on AT THE BAR! He kept calling her crazy, she kept ordering more wine, etc.... Also - Ditka drinks pinot noir and had a shrimp satay and nachos - for all you sports stalkers.

3 comments:

Adam Johnson said...

I'm not sure I've seen a photo that clear since the Paris Hilton sex tape was released. I'm going to run some diagnostics on it to see if we can get a confirmation that it is in fact Mike Ditka.

Nate said...

this definitely looks like a b.s. Nessie style pic. that guy could be anyone!

logangal said...

Sarah - can I get a witness?