Saturday, January 20, 2007

Celebrity Skin

PIPPIN!
Friend Daniela and I discussing celeb sightings in the Big Apple. I've got some pretty good ones in my 9 months here:
1) Saw Ben Vereen at Dinosaur BBQ. I actually belted out "Pippin!" and he flashed me an amazing smile.
2) Saw Tom Cavanaugh (from "Ed") at the Lincoln Center subway platform. He was coming, I was going - and for about 7 seconds - our eyes locked and we both fell in subway love.
3) Matt Dillon leading a lanky blonde on a Sunday night in the UWS. She was chatting his ear off - he could have cared less.
4) Usher hitting the rink for roller disco at The Roxy. He owned his own skates, and had mad good moves.

1 comment:

JulieYSun said...

I'm so celebrity blind! Jay-Z walked by me and I didn't realize until a little girl screamed "THAT"S JAY-Z!" and ran towards him. :)