Friday, January 26, 2007

Love, Weather, and Kinda Hilarious

NO LOVE FOR CUPID
Jeremy Piven guest of "The View" and subsequently in our building this morning. He seems to be everywhere these days - takin' his mom to whatever awards ceremony is happening, or people gushing over him on red carpet while he's wearing some "I'm trying to be different with the ascot" ensemble. I'm over him. And now that I'm thinking about it, I'm also over Eva Longoria.
BRRRR...
Temps took a nosedive overnight. Result is sub-freezing temps with wind tunnels howling between skyscrapers. My first official NYC winter, and I hate it. If there can be any good news it's that I'm officially rocking my Michael Kors down puffin, which I love.
CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP
BC-Moose Head Suit,0089
Student sues Penn State over moose head fall
UNIONTOWN, Pa. (AP) -- A Penn State student is suing the school, claiming she has suffered from headaches ever since a stuffed moose head fell on her in a classroom.
Amy Walters said she got hurt while taking a biology test at the university's Fayette campus in 2005. The lawsuit, filed Thursday, seeks unspecified damages.
A school spokeswoman had no comment.
(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

No comments: