Wednesday, February 21, 2007

ANNA MANIA
1) The judge in the Anna Nicole body custody case is awesome... the stuff that comes out of his head is really crackin' me up. Stuff like: "It's rolling up and down like the Wild West in here" and "you want to have your goose and your gander." WHAT?! Anyway, I love listening to his grand-standing, and I love that my job lets me listen to him all day long.
2) Like a freakin' field trip - the judge, parties involved, and lawyers all gathered today to view Anna's decomposing body at the Medical Examiner's Office. yummy.
FUNNY
Shout out to Nate for a great show last night at UCB. And a big ol' Shut up to me - for telling him he was better than anyone in his troupe in front of a guy in his troupe. Nice one Allison.
CRAVIN'
It's premenstrual time, and you know what that means - CHEESE!!

No comments: