Monday, February 12, 2007

Afghanistan

Hit Ariana Afghan restaurant tonight with Alex. She had some work stuff to figure out while there and I had some Afghan wine stuff to figure out. All in all - a GREAT meal. We both had the lamb - as well as a pumpkin slice appetizer, and smiled as we caught up and regaled in the fact that we were both in such a cool city, worked at such amazing (though painful at times) jobs, with such amazing food. Afterwards, we hit Billy's Bakery for a cupcake (sorry Heather - but we clinked cupcakes in your honor!) and I walked home. Got home - watched the end of the Grammy's (Nate - when is Huck Slim's next show?) and collapsed. Great night overall. I love NYC!
**Best Quote of the Week: Sarah - I spend more money on ATM surcharges in a month than I do on tampons for a year!

1 comment:

Nate said...

i will stop my non-stop commenting on your blog now. but huck slim's next show is march 10th! in woodside, queens. (don't worry it is not too far at all if you are brave. it's where heather and i used to live!)