Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thrice Dumped

I had orchestrated yesterday perfectly. I would get out of work at 3pm - meet up with Daniela for a walk and coffee, link up with Aaron for a drink, and then meet with Sarah for dinner. Daniela called 20 minutes before we were supposed to meet up and cancelled... something about her husband's friend. Aaron called and ducked out of plans too to help a friend. At this point, I'm wondering my friend status with these folks. So that left dinner with Sarah, and I knew I could count on her. In the meantime, Frenchy called and wanted to meet up after Sarah dinner. Then, during dinner, Frenchy texted that he had a date at 10pm "so we'll have to meet up another time, Sexy." Blah. No response. Ever.

Seeing as I was dumped 3 times yesterday - my self-esteem should be shot. However, I'm feeling quite fantastic today... and I have a fantastic blowout to boot.

Possible date/non-date tonight (will explain later), and then meet up with Alex for drinks downtown.

No comments: