Saturday, May 5, 2007

Missed Connection

So yesterday, I posted this:

Lingering Eye Contact - 3rd Avenue - w4m (Lower East Side)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-324430084@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-04, 4:23PM EDT

Can't resist doing this... because I felt such a pull. We were passing each other on 3rd Avenue - area of E. 7th - last (Thursday) night. I was girl with dotted jacket and jeans gabbing on a cell phone. You, walking south, had a light-colored shirt on. Our eyes met... and I think we had a moment. I also think you looked back before I looked back after passing... but we both kept walking and I kept gabbing. Interested in another stare down - sans the street walk?

And today I got this email:

What time of night was this? Can you describe the man you saw in any greater detail? I made eye contact with a fetching woman in a dotted jacket. how exciting if it turns out that it was you.

Intrigue abound! Hope it's the guy I'm thinking about, and not the hairy fella who creepily stared me down at a corner. Will keep you posted...

No comments: