Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Snarks & Shopping

MONDAY
*Snarked up a storm with Heather watching The Bachelor at her apartment. We've turned the hot mess into a drinking game, taking a swig every time someone on the show says "connection," "journey," or "tough." You'd be surprised how many times they really do use these words.
*Before Bachelor, we tried a crash-course in French off a DVD. We learned pointless phrases like how to say "I hate John Tesh" (seriously - we did, Je deteste John Tesh) and "I like nothing." We did okay, until realizing we'll NEVER need to know these phrases while in France.
TUESDAY
Bought a Yansi Fugel spring jacket. Originally $320 - I bought it for about $50. Rock out! My mood was in fantasticland until I watched Work Out and found out Doug died. Buzz kill.
ON THE RADAR
Want to catch Spiderman 3 soon. Who's in?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Only if it's IMAX!

logangal said...

duh. let's do it!

KinglyCharacter said...

Don't you mean Spiderman 3?

logangal said...

I apparently have no spidey senses...