Sunday, May 13, 2007

Shea Date


So Heather's totally into the June 25th Cards game at Shea. Not too late to join us for Cracker Jack and big-mouth beers!
FRENCH LESSONS
Silly Frenchy DC United guy is on the hunt. Confirmation - he called me 13 times last night, and left 3 messages and 1 text message. Envision the Pepe La Pue cartoon - and that's pretty much the scenario.
DOORMAN WONDER
My overnight doorman Victor is a wonder. We always have the best conversations, and they usually center around people being too drunk to get to their apartments. Last night, a tenant was so drunk - she was crying and screaming in a bra and mini-skirt of the floor of the lobby. He cell phone videotaped the entire mess (in case he needs it for legal reasons), and showed it to me tonight. The video starts with her screaming. It's so very tragic. And hilarious.
EUROVISION
Getting so totally psyched about Barcelona and Paris trip. I've had it on the radar for months, but haven't really been feeling it. Until now.
TEAR THROUGH TEXAS
Eyeballing a Texas trip in September. The plan is to fly into Dallas, spend 2 days with my family, then hit the road to San Antonio and Austin... margaritas all the way. Come back with sombreros and Stetsons. Maybe I'll plan trip to be there when the TX State Fair is going on... which is completely insane.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, Shea! Call me.