Friday, May 11, 2007

Developments

RAZORLIGHT ROCKS
Borrow, burn, or buy this CD from me. It's that good.
POOR SID
Been emailing with Sid a bit recently, as his girlfriend more or less dumped him by using the ol' "I need some time" routine. My heart goes out to him, and he needs his solid friendships right now - which I'm happy to offer up. I did, however, ask him to refrain from references to their last meeting - where "kisses and hugs" were exchanged. I may be a good stick - but it's still TMI, given our past.
SANS SONJA
Yesterday, I fought an open-ended invitation by my bed to zzzz after work and headed directly to the gym. It was sans Sonja, so the motivation had to be all mine. Got through it - but I don't recommend working out when you're tired. You just look like a geriatric.
MAN DU JOUR
Saw Frenchy DC United soccer player again recently. I think he's really into me (he did an Allison apartment pop-in the other day) - probably because I'm not that into him. It's totally a Tessa scenario from this season's "The Bachelor."
CIAO
Italian TV News correspondent Gianclaudio says he wants to take me to the SoHo house soon for drinks. I think I could get used to Gianclaudio. prrrr...
'LET' DOWN
Thank goodness uber-expensivo tickets to the French Open are already sold out, because last night - for about ten minutes online - I was seriously about to shell out $1,100 dollars to take Heather to the women's semi-finals. It would have been awesome to be at Roland Garros when we're in Paris - but would not have been awesome to panhandle our way through Europe as a result.
CRAIGSLIST CONNECTION
Supposed to hang out with one of the Craiglist guys at some point next week. I'm already over it.
BARCA LOUNGER
Niko, my first real boyfriend ever, is considering flying to Barcelona to see me when I'm there. Which is now officially 20 days away. Woohoo!
STUFF I WANNA DO:
- See "The Ex" next week. Who's in?
- Catch the Cards at Shea for June 25th game, and drink a beer per inning. Friend has 2 season tickets I can snag. Ladies?
- Go fishing this summer. I know that sounds random, but I'm totally renting rods, making pimento cheese sandwiches, and casting out. While I'm at it, I might as well tuck "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" under my arm and go find Aunt Polly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally down for Shea. Pujoles and the 7 train. Hot!