Thursday, April 26, 2007

Brain Dump

NOBODY HOME
What's worse than working for 7-days in a row last week, with wall-to-wall VA Tech? That's right - double shifts this week - and they're overnighters.
STRESS UNCUT
Hosting Julie and Marc's big engagement party this weekend in DC, and the planning process and subsequent headaches have caused such a code red stress threat - that I've decided to totally elope (you know, if I'm ever The One).
DEBBIE DOWNER
If you see a couple madly in love, it means one of two things. 1) One of them is internally panicking the relationship is about to come crashing down. 2) The relationship is just about to come crashing down.
S1, PHONE HOME
I haven't talked with Sarah in a while - which means one thing: she's in cocoon mode after getting back together with her ex.
SONJA WRATH
Punishing work schedule means I haven't gotten a training session in with Sonja over the past 2 weeks. She's so going to kick my arse when I do see her.
ACRIMONIOUS ACRONYM
Good Morning America tries to be all smooth and stuff - using TSS as an abbreviation for its Times Square Studios. It also stands for Toxic Shock Syndrome - and I know some people who intentionally confuse the two.
HISTORY LESSON
Did a little history of Hells Kitchen the other day, and discovered that a quaint tea and coffee shop on 9th that I pass daily used to be a gay bar called "The Loading Zone".

No comments: