Sunday, March 30, 2008

One Date = Scorned Stalker

So I went on one dinner date - one single date - with a guy who found me online. It was a friendly date, but you know - something was missing... like a connection.

After said date, I was subject to a barrage of emails-text messages from the guy. I'm a busy gal, and thus, I am not able to get back to him to let him know that something was missing for me... like a connection. I eventually do - and wish him well... thinking that I have handled it with respect, directly and completely.
Then I meet Jekyll/Hyde.

Not even a week later from first date, I was still getting emails.
These are in the span of 6 hours.

First One: "Are you ignoring me?"
Second one: "Where did you go?"
Third one was: "Do you ignore other guys like this?"
Fourth one was: "U free this weekend?"

I answer: "No, Sorry."

Fifth one: "Wow! Guess u had a change of heart huh? Were u just going to completely ignor me Allison??? Thanks for being an ASS! Take Care!"

Yep, this is my life. I'm just glad he doesn't know where I live.

No comments: