Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Playlist Giggle

I don't know about you - but I've picked some pretty cheesy songs for a playlist I dub "On The Go." Seems like I'm always going somewhere, and I like the comfort of familiar upbeat songs to keep me on the move. I know that a lot of people do this; I have one friend who's upbeat playlist is called "Spicy Mix." She's such a spicy gal, it wouldn't surprise you!

This kind of familiar upbeat playlist offers one a kick in his or her step, a stride, a forward momentum with lyrics we know by heart. The old songs jog one's memories - of fun and carefree days at the softball field, or nights at the local skate rink.

When listening to these songs, it's not uncommon for a silly grin to appear - thinking "if passersby only knew what I was listening to..."

That's why I had a pearler the whole way home - while strutting to a song that took me back to when I was 15, dating a guy named Mike, riding around in his blue Ford Probe.

It was Color Me Badd's "All For Love."

What's on your cheesy playlist?

1 comment:

VMX108 said...

yea! how about I want to sex you up. real cheese......