Sunday, July 15, 2007

One Night of Fire

One Night of Fire starts on Bkln Bridge and ends up at Coney Island.
Alex and I commit to trek, so we have a bubble contest on the train.

Alex becomes bored with the bubble blowing contest.

Fire Dancers, Stilt Walkers, and Neon Cowboys on the beach!



The Wonder Wheel to overcome my fear of heights!



'Dog stop before the trek back to Manhattan.
Push-up Contest on the Train
Avenue Q actor!
Kitty pose to fetch a fella!
Tired and Goofy!
Heaven & Hell - in love
Fabu-looking Rock Star Alex
Greasy Hair Rock Star Allison

1 comment:

PhillySteve said...

The photos came out great. Hopefully you get the camera fixed or replaced soon so you continue to document all those crazy (mis)adventures.
I had a great time with you both... I'll keep my ear to the ground for other odd and unique events and good shows/parties. We'll do it again I'm sure.
Alex, you never let on that you were hurtin that night! You're a warrior :)