Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More French

So - I got back to French guy, saying I'd be available to meet for coffee next week, and this is the email I get in return:

"Sure, but let's just keep in touch till then. BTW, tell me a bit about you: your true values and interests as a woman in life? I just think that we have a chance to truly communicate to go beyond our random meeting so to make it lovely and unique, romantic and productive... Do you agree, then?"

Is it just me, or is it a little too heavy? I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, because well - he's french. But I'm also feeling a bit of pressure.

I haven't responded - goodness, I don't even know how to.
Suggestions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's no harm in telling him that you don't normally have those kind of deep conversations until you've gotten to know someone better. That might ease his intensity and set the pace better.

s1 said...

I'm going with DITCH THE CRAZY!!!